Hong Kong FastFacts
  • Home
    • HK Q&A Forum!
  • Hotels
  • Food
  • Shopping
    • Transport
    • Sightseeing
    • Links
    • About Us
    • Search
    • Sitemap
  • Festivals
    • Chinese New Year
    • Chinese Lunar New Year
    • Che Kung’s Birthday
    • Lunar New Year
    • Lantern Festival / Yuen Siu
    • Chinese Groundhog Day
    • Ching Ming Festival
    • Good Friday
    • Birthday of Tin Hau
    • Buddha’s Birthday
    • Cheung Chau Bun Festival
    • Tam Kung’s Birthday
    • Tuen Ng / Dragon Boat Festival
    • Kwan Tai / Kwan Gon’s Birthday
    • Seventh Goddess’ Day / Tsat-je
    • Chinese Ghosts Festival
    • Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival / Moon Festival
    • Monkey King Festival
    • Confucius’ Birthday/Teacher’s Day
    • Chinese National Day
    • Chung Yeung Festival
    • Winter Solstice
    • Christmas Day
  • More
    • What’s it like in Hong Kong?
    • Useful Tips
    • Chinese Culture in Hong Kong
    • Tour Evaluation
    • With kids
    • Pictures
    • Panoramas
    • Webcams
    • Weather
    • My Vacation
    • Travel Books Review
Select Page

etax hong kong ?

 
 
   
   Hong Kong FastFacts Forum Index -> Q&A Forum -> etax hong kong ?
Author Message
Marmigeder60
Guest
Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: etax hong kong ? / etax hong kong ?

Anybody tried this new etax thing that the IRD has? Sounds great to be paperless and all but tax is such an important thing I don't want to get it wrong, what if I submit and they loose it or something. There are penalties if you get it wrong I know, so I don't want to be the guinea pig really, how long has it been going on anyway like is it a well sorted thing with no bugs. I'd love to have some first hand experience reports, really don't want to risk it but then I hate all this paperwork stuff that has to be done anyway, oh I do wish there was a better way of paying tax! 
Back to top

Related posts

No new posts hong kong zip code
No new posts Flights to Hong Kong ?
No new posts What are the requirements of customs for entry with no visa?
No new posts ebay Hong Kong in English?
No new posts Nexus 7 Hong Kong pricing
 
   
   Hong Kong FastFacts Forum Index -> Q&A Forum -> etax hong kong ?
All times are GMT + 8 Hours
 
Page 1 of 1
The messages about etax hong kong ? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.