| Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:15 pm Post subject: / Q: Easter 2014 Hong Kong ? |
|
|
Well you know what they say, the only silly question is the one you don't ask! I quite understand how you may be concerned about the calendar being different, but in this case actually they are the same.
Easter is on the same dates in Hong Kong as it is in England. So this year it Easter Good Friday on 18 April 2014.
Although HK is not a major Christian country you will find that Easter is celebrated in shops and restaurants here, and it is quite possible to buy Chocolate eggs. Though it's true that the range is a little smaller than you'll find in the shops in UK.
So I'm sure your grandchildren would be delighted to receive any eggs you bring them all the way from your home! I do hope you don't have trouble getting them on the flight though, they are terribly fragile aren't they? |
|