Tips and Frequently Asked Questions about HK
Here is a list of frequently asked questions. Hope it help you to get
by in Hongkong. :-)
- I arrived Hong Kong, what next?
How to leave the Hong Kong Airport?
- What is Octopus card?
- When are the public holidays
/ festivals in Hon Kong?
- When do I tip? And how much?
- Where can I change money? Can I withdraw money from
ATM machine in Hongkong?
- What to buy in Hong Kong? When do
- I heard Hong Kong's toilets are not very clean,
is it true?
- How to identify fake monks or nuns?
- If you are going to live in HK for a while, what are the
choices of bank?
- Is Hong Kong safe?
On public holidays, banks, post offices and offices are closed but shops and
restaurants open almost all year round. (Unlike in England on
Sunday and public holidays ALL shops are closed and you have fewer choices of
It's always safer to have an extra credit card around.